- Digital Cash: a system of purchasing cash credits in relatively small amounts, storing the credits in your computer, and then spending them when making electronic purchases over the Internet.
- NFC: short for Near Field Communication. A short range wireless technology that makes use of interacting electromagnetic radio fields instead of the typical direct radio transmissions used by technologies such as Bluetooth.
- EBPP: electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) is a process that enables bills to be created, delivered, and paid over the Internet.
- Templates: Advertising a Web site and its URL in traditional media such as radio, TV and magazines.
- Stored Value: A payment system that permits for cardholders to make low cost transactions, traditionally settled with small bills or coins.